Lobster Lunch & Learn Grab-n-Go – Multiple Session Offered
July 30, 2020 - September 9, 2020, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Where: Fairing Way, 25 Stonehaven Drive, South Weymouth 02190
Get a taste of active 55+ living during a lobster roll lunch and learn information session at Fairing Way. Meet the members of our team and learn why our residents chose Fairing Way and what they love most about life in the community. Plus, you’ll leave with a gourmet grab-n-go meal – lobster and other delicacies. RSVP is required as we must meet social distancing guidelines for the number of people within the community. Please book your spot by filling out the form on this page.
In this information session, you will learn:
- What makes Fairing Way an award-winning, active retirement living option at an unmatched value
- How to navigate searching for a senior living community during these unprecedented times, including how we are keeping our residents safe
- When is the best time to move, and why our residents continue to tell us that they wish they had done it sooner
- Where you can’t get more flexibility or more spacious apartments on the South Shore than at Fairing Way
- Who? – Call 781-236-4650 or fill out the form on this page. We want to make sure we have enough lobster (and other gourmet lunch offerings) to go around!