The Best Value for Retirement Living on the South Shore
There are a variety of reasons why our residents have chosen to live at Fairing Way. First – you’ll be surprised at how spacious these homes are (up to 1,400 square feet!) and it won’t feel like downsizing at all! Plus, prices for brand-new one- and two-bedroom apartment homes begin at $299,000, and with a 95% refundable entrance fee and the lowest monthly fees on the South Shore, you won’t find a better value for retirement living in or around Boston.
95% Refundable Entrance Fee Deposit
This one-time deposit secures your independent living home for as long as you live at Fairing Way. Should you leave the community, 95% will be returned to you or your estate. Plus, Fairing Way is a not-for-profit organization supported by Rogerson Communities – which has provided housing and health care to Boston-area seniors and their families since 1860. The benefit is that any surplus money is invested into programs that benefit the residents of the communities they serve.
Low Monthly Service Fees
For as little as $1,723 per month, you’ll have access to all of the features and amenities of Fairing Way, including:
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Flexible meal plan options of your choosing
- Maintenance-Free Lifestyle
- Fitness Center with a full schedule of activities
- Rooftop Gardens
- 24-Hour security and emergency response
- Two grand Clubhouses with two fireside lounges
- Pub, Bistro, and Outdoor Dining
- Art Studio, Movie Theatre, Library & Business Center
- Dog Park, Outdoor Gardens, Sunset Screened Porch, and spectacular views of Union Point
Click on any floor plan below to view the layout and pricing for that particular unit.
What’s Next in your Retirement Living?
Since pricing and availability are subject to change, it’s best to schedule a visit (in-person or virtually) to find out what’s available now and see all that is happening here at Fairing Way!SCHEDULE AN IN PERSON TOUR WITH FAIRING WAY