For media inquiries, please contact Erin Read (401-289-2500, email@example.com).
Media coverage of and press releases from Fairing Way, the new over 55 housing option for active adults located in South Weymouth, Massachusetts.
Learn more about this new community, featuring senior apartments, superior amenities and flexible services ... all in the heart of the Union Point live/work/play development.
Fairing Way News & Updates
Listen to Fairing Way's Phyllis DeLaricheliere and Joan Reid on South Shore Senior News Broadcast
Listen to Phyllis and Joan's conversation with South Shore Senior News about how Fairing Way has been redefining retirement.
A Good Age: Catching up with centenarians over the holidays
Find out how centenarians, such as Dwyer Home's Florence Shulenburg, spent their holiday season!
Young at Heart: At 92, Betty Beecher makes a move
Check out this heartwarming article about one of Fairing Way's newest residents!
Video: "Pioneers" Move into Fairing Way 55+ Community at Union Point in Weymouth
Fairing Way Pioneers Frank and Lorraine Gasbarro are among the first residents to move into the new 55+ community in Union Point. They sat down with Sue Scheible to detail why they chose the lifestle at Fairing Way.
Video: Joyce Haglund on Fairing Way Opening in Weymouth
Fairing Way's 55+ community in Union Point is now open. Executive Director Joyce Haglund provided the Patriot Ledger with a video update about the opening of the newest 55+ community in Weymouth.
At age 107, she still loves a party!
The new Fairing Way community includes a health center that will provide exceptional service to 55+ residents of our new apartments AND to long term care residents currently living at The Eventide Home. Wishing a happy birthday to one of Eventide's resident "celebrities" - 107-year-old, Florence Shulenberg!
Rice Eventide Breaks Ground on New 55+ Community in South Weymouth
More than 150 South Shore seniors and businesspeople gathered Tuesday afternoon in South Weymouth, Mass. to celebrate the groundbreaking of a new community for 55+ active adults, Fairing Way.
Click on the headline above to read the full article.
Rice Eventide, Sponsor of Fairing Way, Named One of Nation's Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News
The sponsor of Fairing Way, a new senior living community in South Weymouth at SouthField, has been named one of the Best Nursing Homes by U.S.News. The magazine shows a five-star rating for Rice Eventide in its newest, searchable database comparing the quality of American nursing homes.
Click on headline above to read full update.
Union Point in the Spotlight
- Development Plans Soar at Union Point
- SouthField Redevelopment rechristened Union Point
- Former air base to get completed 'superhighway'
- Summertime Events at SouthField
- SouthField parkway extension expected to drive business to Weymouth
- SouthField lands landmark first commercial tenant
- SRA approves single tax rate for SouthField
- Weymouth Zoning changes allow new SouthField script
- Batters swing at Fenway like
- SouthField parkway extension could get spring start
- Baker Lauds SouthField progress in visit with Hedlund; Kay praises governor
- Demolition of vacant Navy buildings marks 'progress' at SouthField
- Development taking off at SouthField
- SouthField Development eyes more housing
- LStar eyes SouthField stadium
- LStar floats idea of stadium
- Ghostbusters filming at SouthField